Oh the places I wish I could go!

So by nature, I'm a homebody...if I don't have to leave, I won't.  Yet this week has now driven me absolutely insane!!!!!!!!! I want to get out, I want to go do something, scratch that... I NEED to go do something, but can't.  I can't drive my car in this weather and it absolutely sucks.  I wish more than anything I had an SUV again.  My little manual transmission Accord really blows in this weather.

So since I can't get out, I'm thinking what would I actually do if I could get out and here is what I came up with:
- Just drive around to no where...where you goin? NOWHERE.
- Mall, shop till I drop or my plastic breaks, whichever comes first.
- Go to the Eitlejorg Museum, I've been wanting to go again for years and just haven't.
- Go to the Indiana State Museum... I haven't been there since they moved and I think it would be quite fabulous.
- Be a spectator at my cousin's wrestling match...gives me an excuse to yell quite frankly.
- Head down to Oliver and taste some wine.
- Find a Steelers shirt to wear tomorrow. (too bad I lost my 3rd grade bantam football cheerleading uniform)
- Go to SunKing Brewery and taste some brew.
- Make myself a new shirt at the TeeKi Hut in B-Rip.  Making tee-shirts is so underrated.
- Go to a movie, get popcorn and an icee and sit in the very back row while slurping loudly.
- Hang out with my parents, wicked step mom got some work done today and she is quite drugged up, which always equals a good time.
- Go to my dad's game...in Greenfield.
- Drive to somewhere warm just to turn around and drive back.

Comments

  1. Please can we go to a winery together when it warms up!?? It's on my list of things to do before I turn twenty-something :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of your things include getting drunk and/or being obnoxious... I'm sensing a pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jackie...yes of course we can. Chrystal...of course there is :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts