Ain't nobody got time for that

Okay so I've got some bitching to do... get some popcorn and a whiskey... it's the not-so-perfect pAsh. 

and...here...we...go...

WHY ON EARTH DO YOU TAKE OFF YOUR WEDDING RING AT A BAR AND BUY A WOMAN DRINKS, ASK TO TAKE HER OUT AND THEN TWO DAYS LATER TELL HER YOU ARE MARRIED AND WANT TO KNOW IF SHE STILL WANTS TO HANG OUT?!
::insert all my favorite curse words::

Phew...breathe Ashley, breathe.  Thank goodness for the following things:

A) he wasn't that cute and his job was lame
B) he only got a card with an e-mail, no numbers exchanged
C) the person he hit on has morals
D) I've got something to write about now :)

Men, get yourselves in check! This isn't 1960 and you are not a suave Don Draper...your swag isn't that great and your marriage is sacred. Stop the act and start acting right.  I'm absolutely sick of it and I'm sure all the other single women out there are as well. We don't want to be your one woman pity party, we don't want to partake in your self deprecating life style and we sure as hell don't want to go snatching up another woman's man.  If this was the first time I've come across this I'd shrug it off as a dude with issues, yet it's not. The amount of guys I know who have done this is just sickening.  Absolutely disgusting. I'm 28 and single and I swear I'm going to stay this way because T-R-U-S-T seems to be the most undervalued word in the English language.

I'm obviously not married but let me give you some basic life advice...if your marriage is that bad. Get the hell out.  Don't use the time old excuse of sticking around for the kids, that's bullshit.  I thank God everyday my parents got divorced when they did.  Also, get the hell out because the person who is still wearing their ring deserves better. Furthermore, the women and or men (women cheat too) who you are shamelessly trying to flirt with, we don't need your issues. Ain't nobody got time for that!

I'm not saying it wasn't me and I'm not saying it was...I'm saying this:
Hell yes, married men have flirted with me shamelessly.  Of course, they have also flirted with my friends.  Most importantly, my friends have been the wives at home while the husband slips the ring into his pocket and tries to slip into something more loose. 

Get your shit together people...and if you can't...don't drag others into it.

Comments

  1. My comments:
    Aren't men the ones that spend alllll this money on this beautiful ring, plan the perfect proposal AND CHOOSE their wife?!? What in the world is wrong with people?

    I've caught myself over the past few months wearing a decorative ring on my left hand just to ward away all the creepy men out there- and I only have a boyfriend, not a fiance' AND he lives 10 hours away! Get it together (most) men of the world, get it together!

    ..again, I'll follow PAsh in saying...ain't nobodoy got time for that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts