Life is a bowl of shit.

I haven't blogged in over two months...I'm in a "mood" so this is what you get...

Couple things on my mind tonight:

If you tell me "don't write about me in your blog."  I'm going to do so.  That means you are about to do something really shitty.  To the person that said this.  You did something shitty. I don't care anymore but that just pisses me off you knew what you were going to do.

I almost got beat up on New Years Eve because someones HUSBAND wouldn't leave me alone.  Listen lady, I didn't ask him to come be creepy magee by my side, and hit on me like it was his job...he did that on his own.  Please take him back to your van down by the river.

If you lie about things, you are a piece of shit. Get your act together. 

I can't stand a handful of people that I used to care about.  They are all different and I realize they are all horrible people, I don't want them as my friends anymore so... they're not.  They're actually all pretty shitty human beings.

Get over your petty fears people.  I fear ladders. Nope, not heights.  Ladders.  I fear shitty pieces of wood that could force me to my death. I'm working on this fear, you should work on yours too.

My sisters are my best friends.  We share secrets, clothing, food, toothbrushes, inside jokes and so much more.  We do not share men.  Don't try.  That's weird.

I'm about to make a huge mistake in my life.  I'm doing it willingly because it's what's best for me financially.  Not emotionally.  Not physically.  Not mentally.  I'm willingly making a horrible decision.

Failure is understandable.  Not getting your ass back up and trying again is unacceptable.  I'm DISGUSTED with someone in my life for this reason. 

I can't judge a single person.  I have my own faults and nothing I have said tonight even compares to my own issues.

I wasn't going to write any of this when I started writing two hours ago.  I have another blog in my drafts that's full of love, relationships, disappointment and a new romance... but I'm not going to do that.  I don't want anyone to know the good that's going on in my life right now.  So the above comments are sporadic thoughts that have been creeping in my mind for some time now regarding the shit show known as my life.  Enjoy them.  I don't feel like giving anymore of my good self to anyone.  The few I have recently have really abused that privilege.

Comments

  1. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...as long as the good is there that's what matters, no need to broadcast it if you don't feel comfortable doing that...it all works out in the end. Keep on keepin on.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts