Just Say No

Just say no.  Crack kills. Pills punish.

However you want to say it, drugs are bad.

Now before you start calling me a hypocrite, I'll be the first one to say, my life motto "If it grows in the ground, it's okay to get down." (Thank you "Knocked-Up" for that) You know me, you know my stance, I don't hide it.  However, consuming lab made substances to alter your state of mind and become numb to life on a daily basis makes me sad for you.  The abuse of narcotics is a growing trend in our society and I've seen it first hand. I've lost friends who stole my prescriptions, I saw them digging through my purse and I pretended to ignore it.

Pain killers?  They kill pain.  Physically.  Not emotionally.  Stop confusing the two.  I've watched someone lose control of their life and it's not worth it.

Everyone wants to have a bit of fun, everyone wants to enjoy their life to the fullest but just remember, there's a fine line between having fun and having a problem.

Don't cross it.


Comments

Popular Posts