What is this? No really...what is this?



Here is my public confession:  I hate what I look like.

No it's not just nit-picking at myself but really detest everything about my appearance.  I am so uncomfortable with who I am physically.  Mentally, I'm feeling pretty damn awesome everyday...but that's as far as awesome goes. I even took a picture naked in front of the mirror and stared at it for what seemed like an eternity only to discover I'm really not nice to myself. I found a million things on me I would change and not a single thing on me I liked aside from my tattoos.  Now, I know that's just the girl in me talking but I came up with this important list of things to change either immediately or when I win the lottery.

Things about me I can't change without money:
My nose, it's really wide...and fat...and ugly.
My upperlip, I'd like to have one at some point in time.
My boobs...I just turned 28...this describes it perfectly boobs... 22 vs. 28
Hair, I want laser hair removal to every single inch of my body (minus my tresses.)
Teeth, I want bottom braces...again. (I apologize now to my orthodontist for not wearing that gawd awful retainer.)

Things about me I can change:
My weight, obviously.
My hair color, just because I want to.
My teeth (BRIGHT WHITE BITCHES!)
My attitude, it's been pretty shitty lately.

Today is the day motivation hit me square on the ass.  My public confession holds me accountable.  Shit's changing. Now.

Comments

  1. I think you should keep your eyebrows too! I think you are beautiful and pretty damn brave for putting all this out there. Don't change yourself too much, I won't be able to recognize my old roomie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love...good lord knows I've been blessed with good eyebrows. Just look at poor Anthony Davis...that unibrow is rough on the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you are gorgeous just the way you are...If I weren't married I would ask you out for sure, although you would reject me cause you are out of my league. In other words you are hot...no changes needed!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts