Chicken & Waffles, Lowes and a dance party... jealous.

Today is a new day, yes I still have a cough but I feel 95% better and I'm taking full advantage of this!!!!!!!!!!!  Lunch will be Maxine's Chicken and Waffles, followed by a nice little trip to Lowes for some replacement lights.  I'll also be making my daily Gatorade run ::note to self, need to steal some from Dad. He's got that shit on lock.:: Finally I am hoping that my womb buddy and I are going out tonight.  I'm in the mood to do something fun!

A few days ago an old friend ::womb buddy:: and I decided we are going to go out once a week and do something fun, just to get out there.  We're 26, life is passing us by at the speed of light...so why not get out there and dance in the light show right?!

Thankyoufalletinmebemicelf!

Comments

Popular Posts