New Year... new me!

Traditionally, people all over the country make New Year's resolutions.  Typically I have done the same resolution every year, just vaguely modified, I will loose ___ lbs by _____ date.  This year I decided to go a different route.  I'm committing myself to becoming a healthier me in every aspect of my life.  I'm eating healthier, I becoming financially healthier, I'm developing a healthier outlook on life and I'm maintaining healthier relationships.

I've begun this journey of becoming a healthier me with a kick off trip this year to Los Angeles.  Although physically it was not healthier (my liver still hasn't got out of bed in 3 days) mentally it helped me clear my mind and realize how I can achieve this healthier me.  Being in LA for 10 days freed me mentally from my anxiety and the stress of my life. Waking up each day and smelling the ocean air, seeing the blue skies, feeling the warm air on my face...all made me realize just how blessed I am each day to be waking up and living life.  This kickoff to my New Year's resolution is in full swing and I'm looking forward to each and every day that comes my way :)

check out my LA pics here http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=6818293&aid=3019983

Comments

Popular Posts