Olive juice... tastes a lot sweeter than it sounds.

So earlier tonight, I posted a heartfelt blog about how a multitude of personal issues prohibits me from ever really enjoying life and how I'm dreading going to see my family primarily because I'm a nervous, OCD piece of dramatic shit. ::there Sarah, I apologize::

However I will not apologize for the fact that I have issues.  We all do right?  Mine usually stem from saying the wrong thing at the wrong time to the wrong person in the wrong situation.  Funny, my shoe size and my lips are the exact same size, it's like I was born to consistently keep sticking my foot in my mouth.

So now I sit here on my couch, drinking some Funky Llama Shiraz straight out of the bottle, munching on candy corn and wishing that I could take back the fact that I hurt my baby sister's feelings.  I guess it's about time that I start remembering that even though I don't take offense to what I say, that doesn't mean others won't.  I have a sarcastic asshole-ish quality about me that I find absolutely adorable, however, others find it obtrusively annoying and thus I must begin to side with majority rule.  I'm a jerk, I say things that are rude and I don't give a shit when I offend people but I'm always the first one to take offense when someone else says something off-color.  So to all those I offend ::SDW:: I apologize.

Today's lesson in the life study of becoming a better me.  Shut the hell up and be nice, no body likes a jack-bag.

Comments

Popular Posts