Big words. Small meanings.

I'm strong, I'm smart, I'm quick and I'm anything but quiet.  I have a great love for the human race and a great hatred for the human way.  If there is anything for one to learn about my character it's that I'm never to be taken too seriously but always taken in fully.

I've been hurt by those closest to me and abandoned by those who have once saved me.  To love me is to hate me and to admire me is to abhor my very being. I take my role in life very seriously and I rarely take my self as a serious being.  I have a playful demeanor and a demeaning behavior.

To loathe me is to mean you have scratched the surface of my soul; whereas to love me is to mean you have barely scratched the surface of my being.  I am a caring soul, one with intense passion and shallow regard for the idleness of others; I'd much rather love the soul of another than regard my own existence with care.  I will push you to feel the resistance and I will pull you to feel the closeness.

Do not mistake my candidness for foolishness, regard it as a precursor to my loyalty.

Comments

  1. This is deep, Pash, really deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this mean exactly?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so inspirational I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts