No Thrills, No Frills, November

October is one of my favorite months;  I decorate, I drink wine, I make chili, I dress up, I go to parties, I spend way too much money and I regret it through November.  I decided this year, I'm trying something new, "No frills - no thrills- November!"  Yes, that means what you think it does...for the entire month of November I'm going no thrills.  I'm not going out, not over indulging in delish yummy treats, not breaking the bank...I'm getting back to me this month.

I am the batman!
I've turned down 2 opportunities to go on vacations and after I did that to both of them, I immediately regretted it.  I am however going to Texas in a little over a week, and I'm sure I will experience some frills and thrills while having a girl weekend with my momma and sister.  Oh and this weekend I'm taking that same momma to a Colt's game for her birthday...okay so maybe a few thrills then too.  November hasn't even started and I'm already trying to sneak frills and thrills into my "No frills - No thrills - November" Shit...get your act together, Walden.

I'm going to complete this month however and come out better for it.  I've set personal goals that have no right being shared so I'm keeping them private but I'm sure you all get the gist of what I'm trying to accomplish and how I'm going to go about doing it.  All that being said, it's October 31 at 3:25 p.m. and that means I have roughly 8 hours left to drink, eat crap and spend money.  Deuces.  ::See previous October hot messes below::




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts