I'm all write, right now.

When I am sad, I write.  When I am happy, I write.  When I am awake, I write.  When I cry, I write.  When I laugh, I write.  When I care, I write.  When I mourn, I write.  When I am excited, I write.  When I lose, I write.

When I love, I write.

This my friends is a very, very old piece I wrote that I will forever love :)


 I forget to remember
Why you aren't in my life,
But I can't remember to forget
Your passionate loving eyes.

The way you treated me when we were alone
You treated many others, I should have known.
You stabbed my back while you were kissing my cheek
You told me I was strong but you made me feel weak.
You wiped my tears, but you always made me cry
You told me the truth, but you always lied.

I forget to remember
How you treated me so bad,
I was hurting and in love I'd never felt so sad.
It's hard to remember to forget about you
Our crazy nights and our peaceful afternoons.
Your smile, your touch always made me want more
My heart would tremble when you'd show up at my door.

Time has passed but my heart won't let go
I hate you so much but it never shows.
I still remember your kiss and your touch.
I hate you so bad but I want you so much.
I look at you now and I see where I went wrong
I loved you too much, you used me all along.

I'm remembering to forget
Your empty hurtful eyes
I'm forgetting to remember
How I loved you through all the lies.


-2005
 

Comments

  1. Amazing. Always was, always will be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To anonymous & Pash if things are so amazing and always and will be, then why anonymous do you have a girlfriend? You can't have your cake and eat it too! If your so great pash then why would you want to settle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get what you're saying...but the anonymous comment above is from my best girlfriend who loves that poem. She is directing the "amazing" to my writing :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts