I love the smell of leather in the morning

A few weeks ago I started my blog as a way to vent my creative side while I was chained to a desk that made me severely miserable in life.  Now since I no longer have that chain I’ve realized that I am finding so much more that I find enjoyable.  I’m cooking, I’m cleaning, I’m visiting friends and family and I’ve started a new relationship with Netflix, which is detrimental to any other life I want to have.  So I realize I’ve let my blog lag in the past few weeks and I must pick it back up immediately as it is one of my few hobbies that does not cost me a dime.

Today however I found myself giving into my deepest, darkest, most enjoyable desire…ever, sale shopping at Coach. I gave in and got a luscious new dark pink patent leather zip-top bucket bag half off plus with my frequent shopper rewards it was just a bit more off.  And now… I sit here watching Confessions of a Shopaholic and feel like my life is slightly projected on the big screen.  I always make myself feel better about what I purchase by also indulging on behalf of others, today is was a small gift for my sister and my new niece (who is technically still in her 2nd trimester of life and an official owner of her first coach bag.)  How could I pass up such a bargains for the ones I love, or to re-phrase; how could I justify buying myself a gorgeous bag?  By purchasing for others, of course.  I love to give and I love to receive, just as much.

So now thinking about it, am I slightly guilty for my purchase? Yes.  Do I even care?  Absolutely not.  The reason being is I’ve realized is although it may have been financially irresponsible, as my stepmother says, "you only live once."  Plus, since I have a job interview next week, I need something to get my head in the game and my style on cue. 

So for right now…pink patent purse… it is :)

Tomorrow, I'll have something much better to discuss, I'm quite sure.

Comments

  1. You can't go wrong with pink...HOT pink that is!! :) Love ya chickie! Mal :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of you Mal when buying it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts